0
How to Lock and locate Your Lost Mobile Phone


Hey friends! In this post I am going to tell you how you should lock your mobile phone and find or locate your lost mobile phone. Whereas, there are lot of applications and software’s to locate your mobile phone which is lost but in this post I am going to show a very easy and convenient method to locate your lost mobile phone.

There is an android app through which you can easily locate your lost mobile phone named as “ Find My Device”.

First of all you need to install this app from google playstore and run it.

With find my device you can locate, ring, lock and erase your Android phone.



You can locate your device by signing into android.com/find, and ensuring your current mobile device is selected.

From here you can see the approximate location of your device. you can also lock the phone, erase your data, or ring your device. Your phone will ring for up to five minutes if it’s on silent.

To quickly find your phone the future, you can always ask Google to “find my phone.”


I hope you would have liked this post kindly tell me through comment section below this post and kindly share with your friends and family member to help recover their lost mobile phones.

Thank-You

Post a Comment

 
Top