0

Hello Friends, welcom to Entertain Tricks, Friends in this post I am going to share a trick about How to search location without google map. It's very easy method to find location without google map, when you are in hurry or you dont have any google map or your google map is loading too much to open, in that situations you will have to use my trick which I am going to share with you beautiful guys below

Follow these steps to search locations without google map

  1. Go to google.com
  2. type any city or country name on google search bar
  3. after typing city or country name type hyphen without any space.
  4. after hyphen type any place or location which you want to search. 
For example:

new york-kfc 
In this way you can search your locations. I hope you have liked it, so please comment on this post how was this post and subscribe me Thankyou

Youtube video on How to search places without google map


 

Post a Comment

 
Top